In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping baskets, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
1. THE WOOTTONPARK ACCOMMODATION COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
3. HOW WOOTTONPARK PROTECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Legitimacy: We will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes described in this policy.
2. Relevance and accuracy: We will only collect personal data that is necessary for data processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up to date.
3.Storage: We will hold your personal data for the period necessary for processing in compliance with the provisions of the law.
4. Access, rectification, opposition: You may access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. You may also oppose the use of your personal data, particularly to avoid receiving sales and marketing information. The details of the department to contact and steps to be taken in this respect are shown below in the clause “Access and modification”.
6. Confidentiality and security: We will ensure reasonable technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your personal data against alteration or accidental or unlawful loss, or unauthorised use, disclosure or access.
4. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This policy applies:
1. To all data processing implemented in our B & B and glamping pods
2. To WoottonPark reservation websites, including both www.woottonpark.co.uk and www.woottonparkpods.co.uk
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
At various times, we will ask you, as a guest of WoottonPark Accommodation, for information about you and/or members of your family staying with you.
• Contact details (for example, last name, first name, telephone number, email)
• Information relating to your children (for example, first name, age)
• Your credit card number (for transaction purposes)
• Your questions/comments, during or following a stay at WoottonPark.
The information collected in relation to persons under 18 years of age is limited to their name and age, which can only be supplied to us by an adult. We do not deliberately collect sensitive information, such as information concerning race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, union membership, or details of sexual orientation.
6. WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on a variety of occasions, including:
1. Accommodation related activities: Booking a room , Checking-in and paying, Requests, complaints and/or disputes.
2. Participation in marketing programmes or events: Participation in customer surveys (for example, the Guest Satisfaction Survey), or competitions, Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions via email.
3. Internet activities: Connection to WoottonPark Accommodation website (IP address, cookies), Online forms (online reservation, questionnaires, WoottonPark pages on social networks, etc.).
7. HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect your personal data for the purposes of:
1. Meeting our obligations to our customers.
2. Managing the reservation of rooms/pods accommodation requests: Creation and storage of legal documents in compliance with accounting standards.
3. Managing your stay at the B & B: Managing access to rooms, Internal management of lists of customers having behaved inappropriately during their stay at the premises (aggressive and anti-social behaviour, non-compliance with the B & B or glamping pods’ contract, non-compliance with safety regulations, theft, damage and vandalism, or payment incidents).
4. Improving our accommodation service, especially: Customising commercial offers and the promotional messages we send to you, Informing you of special offers and any new services created by WoottonPark Accommodation.
5. Managing our relationship with customers before, during and after your stay: Sending newsletters, promotions and tourist, accommodation or service offers, or contacting by telephone, Managing requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys, Taking into account the right to object, To search for persons staying at WoottonPark Accommodation in the event of serious events affecting the accommodation premises (natural disasters, terrorist attacks etc.).
7. Improving WoottonPark Accommodation services, especially: Carrying out surveys and analyses of questionnaires and customer comments, Managing claims/complaints.
8. Securing and enhancing your use of the woottonparkpods.co.uk website, especially: Improving navigation, Implementing security and fraud prevention.
9. Conforming to local legislation (for example, storing of accounting documents).
8. CONDITIONS OF THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To guarantee you the right of access and amendment (“Access and modification” clause), we have to share your personal data with internal and external recipients subject to the following conditions:
a. Within WoottonPark, in order to offer you the best service, we can share your personal data and give access to authorised personnel from WoottonPark Accommodation, including:
• Front of House Managers
• Marketing services such as an email service provider
• Medical services if applicable
• Legal services if applicable
• Any appropriate person within WoottonPark Accommodation entities for certain specific categories of personal data.
b. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be sent to a third party for the purposes of supplying you with required services and improving your stay, for example:
• Local authorities: We may also be obliged to send your information to local authorities if this is required by law or as part of an inquiry and in accordance with local regulations.
9. HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
WoottonPark Accommodation takes data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are aligned with widely accepted international standards; we apply the controls detailed in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard to all environments storing personal data. These standards are applied and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements.
Policies and procedures
• We have measures in place to protect against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, destruction, or disclosure of data.
• We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal information
• We implement appropriate measures and controls, including monitoring and physical measures, to store and transfer data securely
• We take steps to ensure that our employees operate in accordance with our information security policies and procedures and any applicable contractual conditions.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: email@example.com or click the unsubscribe link at the footer of any of our marketing emails.
11. STORAGE OF DATA
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have a booking with us, and for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting, or accounting purposes. We’ll also hold on to your information if reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even if it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
12. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by WoottonPark and to modify it subject to applicable legal provisions. You may also exercise your right to object by writing to the address below. If you have any questions, would like to request access, deletion or changes be made to your information please contact the Accommodation Manager directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address below:
Wootton Park Farmhouse
Henley in Arden
For the purposes of confidentiality and personal data protection, we will need to identify you in order to respond to your request. If your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, please send the appropriate amendments to the above details. All requests will receive a response as swiftly as possible and in accordance with applicable law. Substantial access requests may incur an administration charge.
13. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO OUR HOW PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may modify this policy from time to time. Consequently, we recommend that you consult it regularly, particularly when making a reservation at WoottonPark.
14. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
Experience the **MAGIC** of Wootton Park